Comment on page
- 5.Select Web Service
- 6.Connect Your GitHub Account
- 7.Select your forked Flowise repo and click Connect
- 8.Fill in your preferred Name and Region.
Dockeras your Runtime
- 9.Select an Instance
- 10.(Optional) Add app level authorization, click Advanced and add
18.18.1as the node version to run the instance.
- 11.Click Create Web Service
- 1.On the left hand side bar, click Disks
- 2.Name your disk, and specify the Mount Path to
- 3.Click the Environment section, and add these new environment variables:
- DATABASE_PATH -
- APIKEY_PATH -
- LOG_PATH -
- SECRETKEY_PATH -
- 4.Click Manual Deploy then select Clear build cache & deploy
- 5.Now try creating a flow and save it in Flowise. Then try restarting service or redeploy, you should still be able to see the flow you have saved previously.
Watch how to deploy to Render